SEMICON Russia 2013 Highlights Latest Developments in Microelectronics
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | SEMI
SEMICON Russia 2013 opens next week (June 4-6), starting with a semiconductor conference taking place in Zelenograd, and then two days of exhibitions and conference sessions at the Expocentre in Moscow. Over 120 exhibitors from 13 countries including international and regional leading suppliers of equipment, materials and services will be on the show floor and more than 2,500 attendees are expected. SEMICON Russia has an exceptional lineup of speakers from both Russia and global leaders at sessions at the Microelectronics Market Conference (www.semiconrussia.org/en/node/401) and in sessions on Semiconductor, MEMS, Advanced Packaging, and Photovoltaics. For a program overview, visit www.semiconrussia.org/en/Programs/Overview.
Russian companies are looking for technical alliances to catch up with Western companies as quickly as possible. SEMICON Russia offers new opportunities for the market players — including public-private partnership project development. The semiconductor (and related) industries enjoy a high level of support by the government and other local institutions and organizations, and SEMICON Russia is the perfect place to connect to the industry.
This year, the Microelectronics Market Conference in Zelenograd on June 4will focus on innovative technology and advanced manufacturing to support the Russian industry’s growth and competitiveness. The opening key note will be provided by Alexander Yakunin, director of the Radio-Electronics Industry Department in the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation. The Conference enjoys the support of the Moscow Government. For details about the agenda, visit www.semiconrussia.org/en/node/401
SEMICON Russia 2013 includes programs and events focused on:
- MEMS: The MEMS session, on June 5, focuses on the market and technology outlook for MEMS in Russia. The keynote presentation features Thomas Gessner from Fraunhofer ENAS. Speakers will present from these companies: Angstrem, BiFlow Systems GmbH, ISTOK, Microelectronic Packaging GmbH, First Sensor AG, Gyrooptics, MIET, Russian MEMS Association, University of Technology Chemnitz, and Yole Developpement. Agenda is here: www.semiconrussia.org/en/Programs/MEMSSession
- Packaging: On June 6, the Advanced Packaging Session features market technology trend analysis, innovative technologies, and West/Russia collaborations. The scope includes 3D Packaging, wafer level package, and interconnects. Speakers will present from: AMKOR Technology, Fogale Nanotech, Fraunhofer-IZM, HSEB, Maicom Quartz, Ostec Enterprise, Pac Tech, Russian Electronics Corporation, Russian Nanotechnology Innovations Center, SEMI, STMicroelectronics. For the agenda, visit: www.semiconrussia.org/en/Programs/AdvPackgingSession
- Semiconductor: The Semiconductor Markets session on June 5 includes presentations on trends in used equipment markets, SEMI SEA (a global interest group), and a SEMI Standards Workshop. Agenda: www.semiconrussia.org/en/node/536
- Photovoltaics: Dealing with the current status, opportunities and challenges for photovoltaics, the Photovoltaic session on June 6 includes presentations from Frost & Sullivan Russia, MEMC Electronic Materials, SiTec GmbH, the Russian Photovoltaic Industry Association, and SEMI Europe. For more information, visit www.semiconrussia.org/en/Programs/PhotovoltaicMarketForum
- Exhibitors: Many exhibitors are also scheduled to make presentations on June 5-6, including; APEKS, CS Clean Systems, DAS Europe, Dream Chip Technologies, Fraunhofer IPA, SemiParts, SENTECH Instruments, SigmaTech, Technopolis MOSCOW, Toppan Photomasks, TROITSK, and Zelenograd Special Economic Zone. Full schedule is here: www.semiconrussia.org/en/node/471
To sign up for our newsletters, click here.